Unique testimonials from professionals in the market
During those 3 days of exhibition, Equipmag will introduce you to our exhibitor’s projects through their testimonials and feedbacks.
These 45 minutes workshops give professionals in the market the chance to give you detailed information about their offers, news and new products.
Learn from our participants' expertise with case studies and testimonials so you can make your future projects a success
Feedback sessions are based on 3 customs pathways to make your planning easier.
Tuesday September the 20th
- 2:00 pm : PANASONIC Panasonic & Intermarché, partners for store remodelling
- Maxime VILLAIN, National Retail & Service Development Manager
- David PINHAL, National Prescription Manager
- 3:00 pm : MY RETAIL BOX "The major societal upheavals as an axis of differentiation for points of sale."
- Didier ONRAITA, Co-founder, MY RETAIL BOX
- Philippe HINTZY from Aristide (Light In Shop)
While societal pressure, environmental pressure, energy pressure and regulatory pressure are increasing and destabilizing consumer behavior, retail outlets must rethink their models of space organization, layout flexibility and asset life cycle management. Day by Day, a young local retailer focused on sustainable consumption, provides some keys to understand these new requirements and implement some solutions to meet them.
- 4:00 pm : AC DYNAMICS "Corporate Social Responsability : a key issue for today's companies"
- Benoît COIFFARD, Sales Director AG Dynamics
CSR: 3 letters more and more present in the business world but sometimes not very explicit.
Find out what CSR is, what the challenges are and examples of applications within AG Dynamics.
A compendium of ideas to implement CSR in your company.
Wednesday September the 21st
- 11:00 am: SIGNALL "Visual communication: CSR and innovation issues"
- Bertrand MEURIOT, General Manager
The regulations and the evolution of opinions regarding illuminated signs and visual communication as a whole generate significant constraints for brands and professionals.
We transform these constraints into opportunities to meet market requirements and build the visual communication of tomorrow.
- 2:00 pm: MONETIK "Optimisation of the cash fund management process"
- Thierry ELIPE, Président
Thanks to our solutions, the automation of the back-office cash management saves considerable time and reduces the risk of error. We will present you the implementation of our solution in a store, the objectives and the results achieved.
- 3:00 pm: VISIOSCREEN "Digital transformation and communication for the store of tomorrow"
- Fabrice TISSEUR, Sales Director and Partner of Visioscreen
With 25 years of experience working with large retailers, Visioscreen offers you its feedback on the challenges of digital communication within the point of sale: how to effectively carry out the digital transformation of the store in terms of communication? What are the keys to a successful digital and interactive store experience? Why is the digitalization of the customer experience, but also the employee experience, at the heart of new store concepts?
- 4:00 pm : MODULE CARRÉ "Flooring, furniture or POS: Recycled plastic adapts to the needs of tomorrow's store"
- Nicolas BRUTIN, Director Module Carré
- Giovanni BELLONI, Sales Director Module Carré
100% recycled plastic renovation solutions that are both resistant and creative, combining modular floor tiles and multi-purpose panels for furniture, work plans and wall decorations.
Thursday September the 22nd
- 10:00 am: ECOMETHODES "Tertiary Decree: time for action!"
- Ludovic PIERRET, President of ECOMETHODES
- Bastien GILLINGHAM, Energy Efficiency Engineer
- 11:00 am : MOBIL WOOD "Eco-responsible and short circuit retail layout"
- Frederic LAFOLIE, Director General Bulk & Co-Ulteria
- Géraldine BAL, Co-founder of Hopfab
The new eco-responsible concept-store of FAGUO
- 11:25 am : MOBIL WOOD "Innovation Bulk, SOLVO, the new standard in mass distribution, which finally lifts the consumer and point of sale brakes on current bulk offers."
- Philippe BERTHAUD, General Manager A Demain - Ulteria
- Michel ABITBOL, President of DACO FRANCE
The co-development, between a cartoner SAICA PACK, a packer and producer DACO France, as well as the pioneer equipment manufacturer in bulk, Bulk & Co, of SOLVO, an innovative bulk distribution solution, facilitating in-store management, service, brand communication etc...
- 2:00 pm : SHOP EXPERT VALLEY "Innovating to serve points of sale with the Shop Expert Valley collective"
- Coralie POINSIGNON, Research Officer/ Karine BARBIER, Director
Two examples to illustrate the action of the Shop Expert Valley Cluster: A presentation of point of sale trend and a restitution of our work on the ecoresponsible store.
Are you an exhibitor and want to run a feedback session?
3 custom pathways to guide you