A morning dedicated to Sustainable Development.
EQUIPMAG received Club Génération Responsable for 3 hours of lectures, Thursday, September 13 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm (Conference Room 2).
Many members and experts of the Club shared their experiences:
This morning was led by Jocelyne Leporatti, President of Club Génération Responsable.
Members and experts of the Club testified on the following topics:
How did they organize their approach to sustainable development? An anthology of testimonies and inspirational stories of brand names.
“The regulatory issues, the environmental, economic and social issues and challenges, reinventing the business model”
- What were their entry points in the process?
- What actions did they conduct?
- The methodology and tools developed by the Club : the convention which structures the process, the reflection workshops, tools ...
- The internal mobilization, lever and key issue of sustainable development.
Sustainable development as a driver of innovation in trade
- How the integration of concepts and environmental and social values of sustainable development (circular economy, collaborative and local consumption, etc.) have changed the business models of trade?
Presented by Thanh Nguyiem, President/Founder of THINK TANK Angenius.
- Focus on collaborative consumption: how this new form of consumption is revolutionizing our consumption patterns.
Presentation by Antonin Leonard and Benjamin Tincq, Founders of OUI SHARE, the first platform of collaborative consumption in Europe.
- Testimony of several CEOs of collaborative companies: LA RUCHE QUI DIT OUI, LA MACHINE DU VOISIN, MA PETITE CUISINE, and many others ...
Roundtable moderated by Thomas Busuttil, Founder of IMAGIN'ABLE.